2009年6月30日火曜日

Foods of Tokyo Disneyland

Tokyo Disneyland

I surveyed the food of Tokyo Disneyland. There is a lot of delicious foods there.
First, I want to introduce popcorn. There are six flavors of popcorn at Disneyland; soy sauce butter, caramel, curry, salt, honey and chocolate. I tried all popcorns except the chocolate flavor because I don't like chocolate and I like soy sauce butter taste the best of all.
Second, I would like to introduce to you the best 3 Tokyo Disneyland’s foods of my choice.
No.1 is
Mickey cookie sand ice of “Out of bounds ice cream”. It's appearance is very cute and it's very delicious.
No.2 is
crepe of “Café Orleans”.
No.3 is
Mickey smile of “Creos”.
I think the foods of Tokyo Disneyland are delicious and can enjoy the sights. If there is a chance to go to Disney, please enjoy eating various foods. I think it is necessary to enjoy oneself over food while enjoying the attractions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿